4074 : Project ManagerApply Here
Job location: Arlington, VA
Summary: The Project Manager is the single representative responsible for all performance, services and deliverables.
- Assigns, schedules, trains, reviews, and monitors project work ensuring progress is within expected guidelines and on time completion and within budget.
- Identifies, tracks, monitors and communicates project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies arising during project implementation.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Management, Computer Science, Physics, Math, Information Systems, or related field from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a Plus
- Familiarity with ITIL concepts desired
- Familiarity with Agile methodology is desired
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork skills