4068 : Database Management Specialist (Oracle)Apply Here
Job location: Washington, DC
- Possess an active Top-Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field
- At least 5 years of experience in database administration positions supporting 24×7 operational environments.
- Some experience in senior level DBA positions responsible for planning and implementing Oracle Database11gR2 (or higher) and/or Application Server implementations to include highly available and failover configurations.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and implementing medium to large sized technology projects in support of business initiatives.
- Strong knowledge and command of UNIX Oracle Solaris 10, Red Hat Enterprise LINUX 6 (RHEL6), and LINUX 7 (RHEL7) operating system environments.
- Experienced in initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and delivery of projects.
- Must be able to meet strict performance standards and timelines.