4064 : Systems Engineer (Windows)Apply Here
Job location: Washington, DC
- Possess a Top Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field and or at least 10 years of technical experience supporting an enterprise computing environment.
- Certified ITIL Foundation or CMMI-Services
- Certified MCSE with focus on Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016, Windows 7, Windows 10, and Windows 2013/2016.
- Demonstrated experience with Enterprise Level Administration of Windows Server 2003 or higher and Exchange 2010 or higher and Internet Information Services 7.0 or higher.
- Demonstrated experience with troubleshooting, resolving complex network problems, maintaining WAN/LAN, and leading application migration efforts.
- Demonstrated experience producing System Development Lifecycle documentation using CMMI-Services and or IEEE/IEC standards.
- Demonstrated experience as an Enterprise administrator.
- Demonstrated experience with Puppet, NTP, SSL Certificates, Scripting, STIG Security, CAS benchmarks, and SAN.
- Demonstrated experience with virtualization environments such as VMware and/or Hyper-V.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure and Azure Active Directory and/or other cloud technologies.