4063 : Systems Engineer (Network)Apply Here
Job location: Washington, DC
- Possess a Top-Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field and or at least 10 years of technical
- experience supporting an enterprise computing environment.
- Certified CCIE or CCNA.
- Demonstrated experience with troubleshooting, resolving complex network problems, maintaining WAN/LAN, and leading application migration efforts.
- Demonstrated experience with Enterprise Level Administration of Windows 2003 or higher version and Exchange 2010 or higher version.
- Demonstrated experience managing a team’s workload for scheduled and non-scheduled network maintenance activities.
- Demonstrated experience producing System Development Lifecycle documentation using CMMI-Services and or IEEE/IEC standards.