4055 : Senior Systems Engineer/System Migration SMEApply Here
Job location: Arlington, VA and Stafford, VA
Syneren is currently seeking a full-time Senior Systems Engineer/System Migration SME with Secret Clearance and Security+ to support our project team. The ideal candidate thrives in a team atmosphere, takes initiative and pride in their work, and is committed to a highly proactive, process-driven approach. They should be a motivated, self-driven, and results-oriented professional. They must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and adapt quickly to new environments and technology.
- Provide support for the system migration SME analysis support to United States Marine Corps (USMC) Automated Information Systems (AIS) migration efforts. Assess application support requirements and operational dependencies to select appropriate migration targets. Monitor and report on individual migration efforts throughout the Application Inclusion Process (AIP).
- Must have knowledge of fully system migration efforts in one or more of the following areas- Cloud, Application Virtualization, Data Center Operations, Database Transformation, System Migration (Rehosting, Refactoring, Replatforming, Redesigning).
- Assists in overseeing business process work sessions, project meetings.
- Become domain expert to understand the assigned systems and assist to coordinate activities between the customer and the Marine Corps Enterprise Information Technology Service (MCEITS).
- Active SECRET Clearance
- High level MS Office Suite user – clear communicator, producer of high quality deliverables
- CompTIA Security+ (or higher-level DoD Dir 8570.01-M compliant certification)
- USMC systems experience preferred
- PMP or similar Certification