4054 : Operations/Business ManagerApply Here
Job location: Arlington, VA
Primary responsibilities are focused on one or more broadly defined core functional areas, such as senior project management, business management, staff human resources management, specialized administrative management, business development and management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
- Plan the use of human resources. Organize recruitment and placement of required staff. Establish organizational structures. Delegate tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Provide project oversight and monitor the performance of management staff to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to regulations and procedures.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Accounting or related field
- 5+ years operations experience
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community
- PMP preferred
- US Citizenship preferred