4051 : Capture Manager - DoDApply Here
Syneren is currently looking for a Capture Manager for Defense Agencies: United States Navy (USN), United States Marine Corps (USMC), United States Air Force (USAF), and United States Army (USA). The Capture Manager identifies new opportunities and manages efforts and resources needed in pursuit of new and current opportunities within their assigned agencies. As the Lead Business Developer for these agencies, the Capture Manager will be the primary liaison for the agency and primary stakeholders for these opportunities. The Capture Manager will oversee bid strategies, teaming, proposal strategies, and manages the transition from business opportunity to proposal development to award.
RequirementsIn general, the Capture Manager must be an accomplished business developer who understands project management, contracts, and proposal development. The capture manager will have familiarity with the client with current contacts within the Defense agencies and be conversant in their terminology, policies, organizational structure.
- Information Technology knowledge within the agencies assigned in the areas of software development and maintenance, development methodologies (Waterfall, RAD and Agile), Cybersecurity, Networks and Datacenters;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- At least 5 years of experience with government acquisitions, bids & proposals, and contracting processes.
EducationBachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- US Citizenship required;
- Active Secret of above clearance is preferred.
- Small Business Experience Required