4049 : Proposal Manager Apply Here
Job location: Arlington, VA
Oversees the development of proposals, bids, quotations, or other documents describing organizational products and services in response to Government request for RFP/RFI. Collaborates with Capture Manager, Partners, SMEs and Business Development Team Members to ensure content is complete, accurate, and timely. Recommends enhancements to the organization's products or services based on inquiries from current or prospective customers.
ExperienceProven ability in planning, producing and delivering compliant proposals within a complex business environment. The Proposal Manager will be experienced in scheduling and leading proposal kick-off meetings, storyboarding sessions, facilitating key review meetings / final document review, coordinating proposal governance / sign off, and document production and delivery of the completed proposal.
- Delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes,
- Coordinate and review / edit proposal inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from Capture Manager, Partners, Internal SMEs, Management and Delivery Teams,
- Ability to coach the Proposal Team and Contributors in persuasive writing and proposal best practices,
- Manage and design proposal document templates in line with company branding,
- Strong time management / prioritization skills,
- Strong written English and Editing language skills,
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from RFP/RFI efforts
- 3+ years of Business Development experience.
- Small Business Experience Required
- APMP – Foundation Certification or higher