4047 : Postgresql Technical SpecialistApply Here
Job location: Silver Spring, MD
Syneren Technologies is looking for a Postgresql Technical Specialist to support provide technical and management Primary work location is Silver Spring, MD.
- Bachelor’s degree in Meteorology, Atmospheric Physics or related discipline
- 8 years of experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- US citizenship
- Maintain and periodically improve tools using shell scripting and Perl programming in Linux environment.
- Maintain postgresql (PSQL) database.
- Prepare reports on technical quality of atmospheric science predictions.
- Periodically update concept of operations (CONOPS)
- Prepare and maintain technical reports and documents for briefing to agency management.
- Maintain budgetary information
- project tracking and performance scheduling.
- Support technical coordination of activities with the implementation team across agency line offices by monitoring schedule and scientific aspects of program performance and assisting program manager in transition, implementation and maintenance of Program capabilities.
- Updating and maintaining web pages
- Supporting technical review meetings and working graphs
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills