4043 : Senior Software Developer/Writer Apply Here
Job location: Arlington, VA
- Assist the government customer defining the software development environment to be used to build applications supporting the agency. Create a guide to support application/mobile application development and test for agency.
- Create software development kits, including APIs, web services, and standards necessary to support application development and testing, and facilitating the use of infrastructure services.
- Must have first-hand software development experience supporting a good understanding of the software development process.
- Software development experience should include many of the following:
- Agile and waterfall development processes
- Multiple development platforms, software languages and tools
- Development aspects including user, functional, and system requirements definition and interface design
- Application programming interfaces
- Development, test, and production environments (to include both on-premise and cloud)
- Software development project management
- Web services
- Configuration management tools and processes
- Database design and architecture
- Production O&M
- Software quality assurance
- Must have above average writing skills to be able to document the software development process in moderate detail for an audience of non-developers (e.g., management).
- Ability to write/document a Development Guide for developing, deploying and supporting software applications in commercial or private cloud as well as on-premise infrastructure.
- Support the contractor team in migrating existing applications from the legacy environment into the next generation environment.
- SECRET Clearance
- CompTIA Security+ (or higher level DoD Dir 8570.01-M compliant certification)
- High level MS Office Suite user – clear communicator