4036 : Information Assurance IA ProfessionalApply Here
Job location: Arlington, VA
Syneren is currently seeking a full-time Information Assurance IA Professional with Secret Clearance to support our project team. The ideal candidate thrives in a team atmosphere, takes initiative and pride in their work, and is committed to a highly proactive, process-driven approach. They should be a motivated, self-driven, and results-oriented professional. They must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and adapt quickly to new environments and technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:Candidate must analyze and study complex system IA requirements.
- U.S. Citizen
- Minimum DoD Security Clearance: SECRET
- Certifications: Security Plus, CISSP or CASP Qualified
- Knowledgeable of risk assessment frameworks
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in interpreting and implementing DoD/USMC directives, instructions, and policies that provide direction and guidance and applying them to the environment.
- Five (5) years’ experience with enterprise, systems and network security architecture.
- Understanding and support ATT and ATO with in DoD/USMC