4032 : NGEN Enterprise Solutions Architect Apply Here
Syneren Technologies is currently seeking a full-time DESMF NGEN Enterprise Architect to support our Department of Navy project team in Washington DC. The ideal candidate thrives in a team atmosphere, takes initiative and pride in their work, and is committed to a highly proactive, process-driven approach. He/she should be a motivated, self-driven, and results-oriented professional. He/she must possess technical leadership abilities and excellent written and oral communication skills, and adapt quickly to new environments and technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Serves as a Senior Technical SME in the analysis, design and development of strategies, solutions, and plans for the DON Network Infrastructure; Creates strategy documents, roadmaps, briefing materials, frameworks and other documents. Uses in-depth knowledge about PMW 205 strategic plans, technology and business functions to analyze existing solutions and proposals, and develop near and long-term network transition and strategic plans. Analyzes existing systems, existing plans, and decompose complex requirements, document requirements, perform gap analysis and develop strategic acquisition and roadmap documents. Participates in PMW205 strategy development (future/big picture) in line with DOD policies.
- Provide technical expertise to support the design, development, and execution of an Enterprise Network Transition Strategy with supporting plans.
- Identify, analyze, and recommend Strategy practices, establish NGEN –R Readiness criteria in the areas of Network, Vendor, Customer, and Government.
- Support the implementation of knowledge sharing activities among various DON organizations in in support of the NEN Transition.
- Coordinate and assist with monitoring performance and progress against plans, baselines, and requirements.
- Support the preparation and execution of internal and external program briefings;
- Support the creation of charters, policies, processes and procedures in support of the Transition IPT and Strategy.
- Prepare and organize technical decision briefings on complex topics with significant mission impact to Program and Navy leadership.
- 10+ years Navy IT (preferably PMW 205) or DoD IT experience working with requirements or Next Generation, developing policy, and major stakeholders and Echelon II Command Information Officers and sub-Commands as it relates to Enterprise Services – IT rationalization, and portfolio management.
- Demonstrated ITIL/ITSMF Framework knowledge and implementation experience.
- Demonstrated DESMF/COBIT Framework knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated expert infrastructure architecture experience with the DON or DoD.
- Portfolio Management experience including legacy asset reduction, IT strategy development, Information Assurance Compliance, and Enterprise Architecture Compliance.
- Experience migrating systems and applications from their legacy environment into future state modernized environments (i.e. commercial cloud environments).
- Lead or Principle SME experience.
- US citizenship
- Secret Clearance