4031 : Technical Task Lead Apply Here
Job location: Arlington, VA
Syneren is currently seeking a full-time Technical Task Lead to support our technical team. Ideal candidate thrives in a team atmosphere, takes pride in his/her work, and is committed to a highly proactive, process-driven approach. They must possess the highest programming skills, have the ability to work independently, and as a leader/advisor of teams. Ideally, a customer focused, self-driven, and results oriented team player with the ability to learn and adapt quickly to new environments and technology.
This position involves development/support of Oracle and MS SQL based applications on multiple platforms. The responsibilities of the position will be to Design, Develop, Test and Implement backend changes to the application - extensive experience in database design, administration and ETL by scripting a requirement. Experience incorporating external data feeds from web services a requirement. The candidate should have extensive experience with the SDLC and some experience with Agile.
· Must have at least 10 years of extensive professional experience with Oracle PL/SQL and SQL programming. Must have architected solutions, designed and implemented packages, stored procedures, triggers etc. in previous projects.
· Must have 3+ years of experience leading project technical teams
· Must have worked with Oracle Database Server 10g or higher in a professional setting.
· Experience with Oracle Application Express (APEX) and BI Publisher highly desirable
· Experience with Web Development. HTML, Java Scripting preferred.
· Business Analyst skills with knowledge of Application architecture, analysis and design. Good Client communication skills.
· Oracle RAC experience/knowledge preferred
· Oracle DBA experience, including performance turning and monitoring
If you wish to apply, please attach your resume either in word or PDF format and submit to email@example.com. Local Candidates Only Please, US Citizenship/Permanent Resident is Required, No third party recruiters. Thank you for your interest in Syneren Technologies Corporation.
Syneren Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.