4028 : Business Analyst Apply Here
Job location: Arlington, VA
Syneren is currently seeking a full-time Business Analyst to support our technical team. The ideal candidate thrives in a team atmosphere, takes pride in his/her work, and is committed to a highly proactive, process-driven approach. They must possess excellent communication skills and be customer oriented. Ideally, a motivated, self-driven, and results oriented team player with the ability to learn and adapt quickly to new environments and technology.
- Experience in business analysis, including widely-varying project/program/portfolio scope, able to assist with detailed planning for specific scenarios while retaining cognizance of the overall business direction and impact
- Experience in working with IT management, planning and governance, including knowledge of prevalent industry trends and tools, capital planning, budgeting, and promoting business IT modernization initiatives
- Experience in executive administrative tasks for board-level meetings:
- Collecting planning requirements from client
- Preparing meeting presentations, agendas, and capturing detailed meeting minutes
- Producing graphical presentations, depictions of business processes, functional organization, context and IT roadmaps
- Experience in Project Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Should have a good working knowledge of federal records management requirements and content management
- Database knowledge, MySQL or Oracle or SQL server (more than one domain knowledge is preferred)
- Preferred expertise in the following areas
- Business process re-engineering
- Business process mapping
- Gap Analysis
- Software requirement management
- Use case validation and development
- Test scenario development
- Business Blueprint modeling
- Working knowledge of various versions of SDLC patterns, waterfalls, spirals, agile and methodology etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field, and/or 3-5 years of equivalent experience.
If you wish to apply, please attach your resume either in word or PDF format and submit to email@example.com. No third party recruiters. Thank you for your interest in Syneren Technologies Corporation.
Syneren Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.