4023 : DESMF NGEN Network Architect Apply Here
Syneren Technologies is currently seeking a full-time DESMF NGEN Network Architect to support our Department of Navy project team in Washington DC. The ideal candidate thrives in a team atmosphere, takes initiative and pride in their work, and is committed to a highly proactive, process-driven approach. He/she should be a motivated, self-driven, and results-oriented professional. He/she must possess technical leadership abilities and excellent written and oral communication skills, and adapt quickly to new environments and technology.
Duties and Responsibilities: Serves as a Senior Technical SME in the analysis, design and development of strategies, solutions, and plans for the DON Network Infrastructure; Creates strategy documents, roadmaps, briefing materials, frameworks and other documents.
- 10+ years Navy IT or DoD IT experience working with requirements or Next Generation, developing policy, and major stakeholders and Echelon II Command Information Officers and sub-Commands as it relates to Enterprise Services – IT rationalization, and portfolio management.
- Demonstrated ITIL/ITSMF Framework knowledge and implementation experience.
- Demonstrated DESMF/COBIT Framework knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated expert network architecture experience with the DON or DoD.
- Portfolio Management experience including legacy asset reduction, IT strategy development, Information Assurance Compliance, and Enterprise Architecture Compliance.
- Experiencing migrating systems and applications from their legacy environment into future state modernized environments (i.e. commercial cloud environments).
- Technical Task Management experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- US citizenship
- Secret Clearance