4016 : SharePoint Developer Apply Here
Job location: P.G Count
Syneren is currently seeking a full-time SharePoint Developer to assist our technical team.
- 5 years of experience in SharePoint 2013/2016 Client side development using CSOM, JSOM and Rest API
- Experience with SharePoint Lists, Libraries, Views, Content Types, workflows
- Must possess a strong understanding of SharePoint security implementation and configuration
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
- Experience with SharePoint hybrid environment
- Build, configure and integrate 2013/2016 SharePoint websites
- Create custom SharePoint style sheets and web parts
- Create and modify web pages within SharePoint applications
- Analyze and troubleshoot problems within SharePoint environment
- Conduct testing to support intranet enhancements including all code changes configuration changes and system upgrades
If you wish to apply, please attach your resume either in word or PDF format and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. No third party recruiters. Thank you for your interest in Syneren Technologies Corporation.
Syneren Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.