4008 : Security Analyst Apply Here
Required number of candidates: Senior- 2
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience working individually and on a team of engineers and/or technicians in the investigation, analysis, testing, diagnosis, modification and correction of complex electronic systems, subsystems and equipment
- Information systems hardening policy design and hardening application to IT infrastructure
- Review, analyze and implement network and security monitoring and testing tools
- Perform vulnerability scanning and review reports
- Provide recommendations for the design, placement, function for elements of the IT security stack
- Identify, select, implement, assess RMF NIST 800-53 Rev 4 controls
- Knowledge and experience in NIST and FISMA regulations and standards.
- Specific Microsoft technology stack experience
- Must possess strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in standard business software packages which include database software, spreadsheet software, word processing software, Internet software (i.e., Microsoft Office)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or additional four years of relevant experience.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen
- Applicant must have Secret clearance
If you wish to apply, please attach your resume either in word or PDF format and submit to email@example.com. No third party recruiters. Thank you for your interest in Syneren Technologies Corporation.
Syneren Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.