4007 : System Administrator Apply Here
Required number of candidates: 1 (any level)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage user accounts, network/system and equipment access rights
- Manage system resources including performance, capacity, availability, serviceability, and disaster recovery
- Develop and document system administration standard operating procedures
- Resolve hardware/software interface and system interoperability problems
- Maintain high systems availability, functionality, integrity, and efficiency
- Analyze and define enterprise data requirements and specifications
- Design, normalize, develop, install, and implement servers and databases
- Perform maintenance, monitoring, performance tuning, backup and recovery of servers and databases
- Install, configure, and maintain server database management systems software
- Develop, implement and administer data standards, policies, and procedures
- Develop and implement data mining and data warehousing environments and operations
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience in planning and coordinating the installation, testing, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of hardware and software systems
- Experience in planning, development, implementation, and administration of systems for the acquisition, storage, and retrieval of data
If you wish to apply, please attach your resume either in word or PDF format and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. No third party recruiters. Thank you for your interest in Syneren Technologies Corporation.
Syneren Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.