4005 : Project Manager/Technical Director (SME II)Apply Here
Syneren is currently looking for a highly experienced technical project manager to support our Department of Commerce Customer. Qualified candidates will have extensive engineering project management experience in the federal acquisition space. Excellent communication skills are essential to this role, especially the ability to elicit, distill, and convey complex information to a variety of audiences. Applicants should be able to understand, define, and manage, and communicate all aspects of the acquisition process of complex electronic systems, and lead the acquisition team to success.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, General Management or other related technical discipline and 15+ years of progressive engineering management experience.
- Knowledge of financial systems and demonstrated ability to manage organizational budgets
- Proficiency in applicable Department of Commerce Acquisition Policy Guidebook, OR Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 5000.02 and Guidebook, the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS);
- Broad Technical Project Management experience for moderately sized acquisition programs; knowledgeable in practical aspects of project management, program controls, and project management software, including Microsoft Project and SharePoint;
- Demonstrated expertise in Project Scheduling and Program Assessments, Program Controls, Stakeholder Program Reviews, System Development Life Cycle, and Project Communications;
- Experience managing/leading tactical efforts to define and execute goals and objectives, plans, timelines, and providing quality assurance of deliverables;
- Ability to obtain a public trust clearanc
- Understanding of Metrics and use of EVMS
- DAWIA or FAC Level III Certification in Program Management or Systems Engineering
- Responsible for overall management and performance of contract team
- Provide expertise in the areas of project management and federal acquisitions to support planning and generation of project management related artifacts for federal management, and Department-level management review board’s oversight and briefings.
- Work with the project team to develop a coordinated approach to accomplishing the project management requirements of this task order.
- Work with the project team to respond to shifting project and project priorities and strategies over the project lifecycle, providing expert level consultation and acquisition strategy recommendations when necessary
- Plan and facilitate project working groups.
- Coordinate and consult with internal and external radiosonde observations project stakeholders, including NWS Headquarters Offices, National Centers, NWS Regions, and project office personnel to acquire the specific inputs necessary to gain project information and knowledge, and for use in development of required project related tasks and deliverables.