4000 : Web Designer Developer Apply Here
Job location: P.G County
Syneren is currently seeking a full-time Web Designer/ Developer to support our project team. The ideal candidate thrives in a team atmosphere, takes initiative and pride in their work, and is committed to a highly proactive, process-driven approach. They should be a motivated, self-driven, and results-oriented professional.
- 2–4 years of professional experience in web design and implementation
- Competency in HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with web trends and best practices for UI design
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization is a plus
- Experience with designing for accessibility and WCAG 2.0 AA compliance
- Familiar with content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Experience in web design and content authoring in medium to large enterprise environments
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
If you wish to apply, please attach your resume either in word or PDF format and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. No third party recruiters. Thank you for your interest in Syneren Technologies Corporation.
Syneren Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.