3098 : ISO, CMMI Specialist Apply Here
Job location: Arlington, VA
Syneren is currently seeking a full-time ISO, CMMI Specialist to support our project team. The ideal candidate thrives in a team atmosphere, takes initiative and pride in their work, and is committed to a highly proactive, process-driven approach. They should be a motivated, self-driven, and results-oriented professional. They must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and adapt quickly to new environments and technology.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000 and CMMI Dev 1.3 standards
- Setting up of processes in projects and in the organization
- Conducting internal audits
- Must have had necessary training to conduct such audits
- Maintaining records
- Ensuring external audits are successful
- Training internal staff in relevant processes
- Provide other project coordination and management oversight as required
- RAB approved Lead Auditor training and certification is a plus
If you wish to apply, please attach your resume either in word or PDF format and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. No third party recruiters. Thank you for your interest in Syneren Technologies Corporation.
Syneren Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.