3097 : NOAA Project ManagerApply Here
Job location: Washington, DC Metro Area
Syneren is currently seeking a full-time NOAA Project Manager with a Science background to support our technical team. The ideal candidate thrives in a team atmosphere, takes pride in his/her work, and is committed to a highly proactive, process-driven approach. They must possess excellent communication skills and be customer oriented. Ideally, a motivated, self-driven, and results oriented team player with the ability to learn and adapt quickly to new environments and technology.
- BS in Science, Math, Physics or Engineering required
- Experience in managing contracts with task orders
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Implement plans to build, control and manage project deliverable
- Experience with managing timelines, manage costs, identifying & managing risks assuring control and quality
- Experience in ISO and CMMI procedures and auditing
- Prepare and present project status reports
· Certification in Project Management (PMP)
Candidates may submit a resume via the online portal or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Syneren: Syneren Technologies Corporation is a leading provider of technology solutions for the government and commercial sectors. Our broad services cover an array of disciplines, including Hardware and Systems Engineering, Software Development and Testing, IT Systems Support, Independent Testing and Evaluation (IV&V) and Program Support. Notably our innovative and effective solutions are delivered consistently by a highly qualified staff and management team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.