3092 : Human Capital Strategist Apply Here
Job location: Washington DC Metro Area
Syneren is currently seeking a full-time Human Capital Strategist to support our project team. The ideal candidate thrives in a team atmosphere, takes initiative and pride in their work, and is committed to a highly proactive, process-driven approach. They should be a motivated, self-driven, and results-oriented professional. They must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and adapt quickly to new environments and technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Candidate will work closely with the customer to develop workforce realignment strategies for enterprise taking into account the customer’s work environment and constraints. They will conduct requirements elicitation with the customer using their experience with established elicitation techniques including but not limited to facilitated meetings, interviews, workshops, document analysis, etc.; Experience with DOD Business Process Reengineering preferred.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Management or related field.
- Human Capital Strategist Certification is a plus
- 12+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years of experience working on government contracts, and producing deliverables
- Experience with organizational strategy and design, workforce planning and talent management
- Experience helping organizations with leadership development, organizational transformation, assessment of workforce competencies and skills, and change management.
- US Citizenship
- Secret Clearance
- Strong client communication skills
If you wish to apply, please attach your resume either in word or PDF format and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. No third party recruiters. Thank you for your interest in Syneren Technologies Corporation.
Syneren Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.