3091 : IT Network, Systems Analyst Apply Here
Job location: Arlington, VA; Washington Navy Yard, DC
Syneren is currently seeking a full-time IT Network, Systems Analyst to support our project team. The ideal candidate thrives in a team atmosphere, takes initiative and pride in their work, and is committed to a highly proactive, process-driven approach. They should be a motivated, self-driven, and results-oriented professional. They must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and adapt quickly to new environments and technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Candidate will work closely with the customer to develop the strategies, solutions and plans for the “As Is” to “To Be” transition of an enterprise network system taking into account the customer’s work environment and constraints. They must have experience with and an understanding of the role and function of IT policy. They must have knowledge of and/or experience with DOD acquisition procedures.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology Engineering, Math or related technical field
- 5+ years of IT industry; 10+ years of IT industry experience for Senior positions
- 3+ years of Navy, DOD or related IT experience
- Experience working with DOD components preferred
- Lead the development of strategies, solutions, and plans in support of the transition of Enterprise Networks.
- Experience in the development and support of strategic plans and initiatives to increase effectiveness of IT services and/or capabilities resulting in increased return on the DOD IT service investment.
- US citizenship
- Secret Clearance
If you wish to apply, please attach your resume either in word or PDF format and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. No third party recruiters. Thank you for your interest in Syneren Technologies Corporation.
Syneren Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.