3091 : IT Network, Systems Analyst Apply Here
Job location: Arlington, VA; Washington Navy Yard, DC
Syneren is currently seeking a full-time IT Network, Systems Analyst to support our project team. The ideal candidate thrives in a team atmosphere, takes initiative and pride in their work, and is committed to a highly proactive, process-driven approach. They should be a motivated, self-driven, and results-oriented professional. They must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and adapt quickly to new environments and technology. Duties and Responsibilities: Candidate will work closely with the customer to develop the strategies, solutions and plans for the “As Is” to “To Be” transition of an enterprise network system taking into account the customer’s work environment and constraints. They must have experience with and an understanding of the role and function of IT policy. They must have knowledge of and/or experience with DOD acquisition procedures. Required Qualification
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology Engineering, Math or related technical field
- 5+ years of IT industry
- 3+ years of Navy, DOD or related IT experience
- Experience working with DOD components preferred
- Lead the development of strategies, solutions, and plans in support of the transition of Enterprise Networks.
- Experience in the development and support of strategic plans and initiatives to increase effectiveness of IT services and/or capabilities resulting in increased return on the DOD IT service investment.
- US citizenship
- Secret Clearance