3089 : Navy Program Manager Apply Here
Job location: Washington DC Metro Area
Syneren Technologies is currently seeking a Navy Program Manager, to join our team.
Job location: Arlington, VA
Syneren is currently seeking a full-time Program Manager to lead our technical team of Project Managers. The ideal candidate thrives in a team atmosphere, takes pride in his/her work, and is committed to a highly proactive, process-driven approach. They must possess the highest programming skills, have the ability to work independently, and as a leader/advisor of teams. Ideally, a customer focused, self-driven, and results oriented team player and leader with the ability to learn and adapt quickly to new environments and technology.
This position involves leading a team of Project Manager responsible for enterprise level strategy and development/support of network infrastructure and applications on multiple platforms. The responsibilities of the position will be to manage the team of Project Managers and be the POC for the Government COR, PMs and Stakeholder. Experience in enterprise and DoD and Navy highly preferred. The position requires the ability to Technical Project Manages in accordance with Syneren and PMBOK standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- Must have at least 15+ years of Navy IT experience working with requirements (OPNAV N2/N6), policy (DON CIO) and acquisition (PEO EIS) Stakeholder’s functions in an enterprise IT environment.
- Experience providing direction and oversight for Program Management of multiple largescale (ACAT-1) IT programs.
- 3+ years of experience directly supporting Navy programs and various Navy stakeholders.
- 10+ years of experience performing Program Management functions (i.e. DoD I 5000.02) including project management, project schedules, project reports, quality control, program management tools, training, report analysis, decision documentation, metrics and spreadsheets support, management analysis, performance plans, performance management support, trend analysis, IMS support, liaison support, risk assessment and management support.
- Must have current PMP certification
- US Citizenship
- Secret Clearance
If you would like to apply, please attach your resume in either word or PDF format and submit to email@example.com, or apply via the online portal.
Syneren Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.