3089 : Navy Program Manager Apply Here
Job location: Washington DC Metro Area
Syneren Technologies is currently seeking a Navy Program Manager, to join our team.
The responsibilities of the position will be to provide all program management functions to manage resources, schedules, budgets and performance. Responsibilities include managing stakeholder interactions while leading a team to deliver IT strategy, plans and support modernization initiatives within the Navy. The position requires extensive knowledge of Department of Navy (DON), DON CIO policies, mission, projects, programs and stakeholders.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- Must have current PMP certification
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have a DoD Secret Clearance
- Must have 15+ years of experience leading project technical teams
- Demonstrated Navy IT program experience
- Experience performing Program Management functions (i.e. DODI 5000.2)
- Experience providing direction and oversight for Program Management of multiple large scale (ACAT-1) IT programs and IDIQs
- Experience in hiring and managing resources
- Experience in creating and managing schedules, budgets
If you would like to apply, please attach your resume in either word or PDF format and submit to email@example.com, or apply via the online portal.
Syneren Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.