3072 : Oracle/ Database Engineer Apply Here
Job location: Arlington, VA
Syneren is currently seeking a full-time Oracle/ Database Engineer to assist our technical team. The ideal candidate thrives in a team atmosphere, takes pride in his/her work, and is committed to a highly proactive, process-driven approach. They must possess the highest programming skills, have the ability to work independently, and as a member of teams. Ideally, a customer focused, self-driven, and results oriented team player with the ability to learn and adapt quickly to new environments and technology.
Scripting, test and Oracle and MS SQL database programming in a team environment.
Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) of Data and Migration for re-hosting.
- Must have hands-on experience in designing a relational database
- Strong PL-SQL programming.
- Experience in Scripting
- Strong Oracle Server experience
- ETL experience
- Microsoft technology stack experience
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- Must have at least 7 years of extensive professional experience with Oracle PL/SQL and MS SQL DB programming experience.
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have a DoD Secret Clearance or active NACLC clearance
- Must have worked with Oracle Database Server 10g or higher in a professional setting.
- Competency to utilize the following technologies:
- SOA Systems Architecture
- J2EE Applications Architecture
- Relational DB Analysis, Relational DB Design
- Oracle ADF Application Development
- J2EE Application Development
- Java Application Development
- Enterprise JAVA Bean Development
- Oracle BPEL Process Development
- Oracle ESB Process Development
- Advanced XML (schema design, transformation) Development
- Oracle PL/SQL Development
- Oracle SQL Development
- Oracle jDeveloper Development
- Oracle J2EE Scheduler
- OC4J Container Administration
- ANT Scripting
- Oracle BPM Worklist Application Development
- Oracle JAVA BPM workflow APIs
- OID Administration
- Web development under 508 Compliance
- Offline Data Archiving and Retrieval
- Oracle Advanced Queuing
- Business Intelligence – Publisher (BIP)
- ETL experience
If you wish to apply, please attach your resume either in word or PDF format and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Local Candidates Only Please, US Citizenship/Permanent Resident is Required, No third party recruiters. Thank you for your interest in Syneren Technologies Corporation.
Syneren Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.