3067 : Oracle/Java Programmer, Secret Clearance Apply Here
Job location: Arlington, VA
Program Name: MEBS
Syneren is currently seeking a full-time Oracle/Java Programmer with Secret Clearance to join our team. The ideal candidate thrives in a team atmosphere, takes pride in his/her work, and is committed to a highly proactive, process-driven approach. They must possess the highest programming skills, have the ability to work independently, and as a member of teams.
This position involves development/support of Oracle based applications on multiple platforms. The responsibilities of the position will be to Design, Develop, Test and Implement changes to government applications - extensive experience in database projects including design, administration and ETL by scripting is a requirement. Experience incorporating external data feeds from web services a plus. The position requires knowledge of the SDLC and some experience with Agile.
- Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs
- Has good understanding of business applications; Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolves them
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- May assist in development of software user manuals
- Provides technical design and development support
- May be asked to engage with in-house staff in an adjunct consultative mode to provide additional guidance and knowledge transfer in efforts dealing with more complex data and reporting requirements which requires knowledge of using the Business Intelligence - Publisher (BIP) product to create, manage, and modify reports
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Must have at least 3 years of extensive professional experience with Oracle PL/SQL programming
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have a DoD Secret Clearance
- Must have worked with Oracle Database Server 10g or higher in a professional setting.
- Competency to utilize some or all the following technologies:
- SOA Systems Architecture
- J2EE Applications Architecture
- Relational DB Analysis, Relational DB Design
- Oracle ADF Application Development
- J2EE Application Development
- Java Application Development
- Enterprise JAVA Bean Development
- Oracle BPEL Process Development
- Oracle ESB Process Development
- Advanced XML (schema design, transformation) Development
- Oracle PL/SQL Development
- Oracle SQL Development
- Oracle jDeveloper Development
- Oracle J2EE Scheduler
- OC4J Container Administration
- ANT Scripting
- Oracle BPM Worklist Application Development
- Oracle JAVA BPM workflow APIs
- OID Administration
- Web development under 508 Compliance
- Offline Data Archiving and Retrieval
- Oracle Advanced Queuing
- Business Intelligence – Publisher (BIP)
- ETL experience
If you wish to apply, please attach your resume either in word or PDF format and submit to email@example.com. Local candidates only please. US Citizenship/Permanent Residency is required. No third party recruiters. Thank you for your interest in Syneren Technologies Corporation.
Syneren Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.