3056 : Human Capital Strategist Apply Here
Job location: Washington Navy Yard
Syneren is currently seeking a full-time Human Capital Strategist to support our project team. The ideal candidate thrives in a team atmosphere, takes initiative and pride in their work, and is committed to a highly proactive, process-driven approach. They should be a motivated, self-driven, and results-oriented professional. They must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and adapt quickly to new environments and technology.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Candidate will work collaboratively as a key contributing member of a client-facing team to develop and execute workforce alignment and leadership development strategies for the Navy Enterprise Network (NEN) taking into account the customer’s work environment and constraints. Activities performed by team vary by workstream using requirements elicitation techniques including but not limited to developing and facilitating focus groups, meetings, interviews, surveys, organizational assessment validation and training workshops, and other relevant tasks. Experience with DoD Change Management and Business Process Re-engineering preferred
· Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Management or related field; Master's graduate degree preferred.
· Human Capital Strategist Certification
· 12+ years of professional experience; plans, prioritizes and balances assignments to ensure timely and effective completion of tasks, makes adjustments
· 3+ years of experience working on government contracts; producing briefs, minutes, workforce analysis, and related deliverable's in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, use of Pivot Tables, SharePoint, Outlook, etc).
· Experience with assessment of workforce analysis e.g. competencies & skills, change management, organizational strategy & design, workforce planning & alignment initiatives, conduct leadership development & soft-skill training.
· Actively attend and appropriately responds to written and verbal forms of communication; capable of tailoring communication (language, tone, level of specificity) to audience's level of understanding.
· Gathers information for analysis and integration to draw sound and logical conclusions.
· Experience helping organizations with leadership development, organizational transformation, assessment of workforce competencies and skills, and change management.
· US Citizenship
· Secret Clearance