2325 : AccountantApply Here
Job location: Arlington, VA
Syneren is currently seeking a full-time Accountant to support our team. The ideal candidate thrives in a team atmosphere, takes pride in his/her work, and is committed to a highly proactive, process-driven approach. They must possess excellent communication skills and be customer oriented. Ideally, a motivated, self-driven, and results oriented team player with the ability to learn and adapt quickly to new environments and technology.
Syneren offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes 401(K), Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD & D, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Benefit Plan (FSA), HealthSavings Account, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and an Employee Tuition Reimbursement Program.
Candidate will be expected to demonstrate the following skills:
- Experience with financial reporting and working with budgets
- Pricing experience is required
- Experience with QuickBooks is a must
- Ability to work with complex Excel spreadsheets
- Has good judgment
- Works cohesively in a team as well as independently
- Tracks company credit card charges and reconciles statements
- Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, general ledger accounts with various registers; extracts general ledger information; compiles cost revenue reports, and balance sheets; reconciles bank statements
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as: invoices, work orders, checks, vouchers, and substantiates business transactions
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of hands on experience
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of finance principles
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding finances and taxation
- Technical accounting skills
- Previous experience of general accounting
- Proficiency in relevant account software such as ADP, QuickBooks, Deltek, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools especially with Excel and Word.
- DCAA audit preparation experience required
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive can-do attitude
If you wish to apply, please attach your resume either in word or PDF format and submit to email@example.com. No third party recruiters. Thank you for your interest in Syneren Technologies Corporation.
About Syneren: Syneren Technologies Corporation is a leading provider of technology and program management solutions for the government and commercial sectors. Our broad services cover an array of disciplines, including Hardware and Systems Engineering, Software Development and Testing, IT Systems Support, Independent Testing and Evaluation (IV&V), and Program Support. Notably our innovative and effective solutions are delivered consistently by a highly qualified staff and management team.
Syneren Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.